Huwebes, Setyembre 15, 2011

ako 2!!!!

I.        I N T R O D U C T I O N


          They say, life is from B to D. It’s from BIRTH to DEATH. So life commence from the day we were BORN to the day we DIE. But between B and D is C, right? What is C?......... it’s a CHOICE. What will happen to our lives depends on the choices we made. So better,… LIVE IT WELL!!! 
I’m CHRIZEL DARWIN OCAMPO FERMIN, simple, jolly, friendly and cute little guy. My folks usually dub me “chriz”, the first 5 letters of my very unique and beautiful name. Some call me “Darwin” to be more manly and easier to memorize and pronounce, and my good friends often called me “Shaquille”. Reason…? I don’t know why but I think my friends just want to make bully on me because they are reminded one of the greatest and biggest player in basketball league whom also is my favorite. But if you wish to call me, here’s my number, 0919-3672815, or email, twit, tagged, fs, and fb me at lezirhc_diaz@yahoo.com.
It’s been 31 long years of struggle but happy journey in this life. A journey that puts me down and lifts me up, cause me pain and cheers me up, hangs me in troubles and rejoices with my triumph. Luckily, I am still here striving and struggling alive and (licking hehehehe) kicking. That’s life, full of amazing surprises and magnificent experiences.
Time flies so fast, good things made my life meaningful and exciting, and bad or sad things happened in contrast, but only those remarkable things and experiences linger. Experiences that served and molded me as well rounded individual, a responsible and competent person. Experiences that strengthened my physical, emotional, psychological and physiological ability.

II.  D I S C U S S I O N

A.        PRE-NATAL
I’ve been lucky cause even though we lack bread and financial before my mother still afford to keep me healthy, safe and normal inside her womb. “Hindi ako pinaglihi ng sama ng loob (hehehe)”. My mother before, loves to eat a lot of cheese and “buko”. She minimized drug or medicine intake but vitamins only. She loves singing with me inside her, playing musical instrument and reading books also. That’s the thing my mother usually does when I’m still inside her womb. She also added that never had she felt angry on her surroundings even to my father, and now that reflect the way I am now. A simple, jolly, friendly and cute little guy.

B.        INFANCY
During my infancy years, I’ve been healthy, strong and alert baby. A very cute and attentive baby. I’ve been a fast learner baby; my mom said I can do more things than an ordinary baby can do, like clapping, smiling, walking and talking. I’ not prone to sickness and diseases, I’m a breast feeding baby that maketh me for sure close to my mother. I also drink rice-milk or “siggit” because we really lack finances before, even now. I’ve learn to walk, and talk before my first birthday. My mother said I enjoy eating soft and raw foods. I love to play and crawl with my favorite thing “the ball”. “Kulay blue daw na rubber ball”. My mother didn’t have hard time babysitting me because her student really loves and enjoys caressing me. “ Titser na kasi si mama nun kaya dinadala niya ako sa skul”. And her students take care of me. There was one time her co-teacher jokingly hide me and made my mother very nervous “hehehe”. I’m very lucky for being a healthy active and smart infant before and have experienced a very normal, balance growth and development of being infant.

C.        EARLY CHILDHOOD
A very critical and enjoyable stage of development I really enjoy my early childhood. At this stage I learn how to read, write, draw, recite poems and declaim. Yes, I have great memory at this stage I can really recite poems at this stage of development. My two favorite are “The Passionate Shepherd to his Love” and “All things bright are beautiful”. I remember teachers really loves listening to my poems, they even gives me something as a present and reward. They are all my Lola’s anyway, hahaha. “Maliit talaga ako nun”, but really I am very smart little man. They will put me over a table “tapos”, I will deliver my poem. If I’m done they’ll draw question on numbers and really I’m proud to say I’m good in numbers. I enter schooling at normal age of 5 and graduated as a valedictorian. I also love playing; I really enjoy my early childhood years because I have exercised my strength and abilities as a child.

D.        LATE CHILDHOOD:
A struggling and challenging stage of development in my whole childhood years. I still enjoy and exercise my strength and abilities. But I’m refused kept from playing with peers. The strictness of my father hurted me so much. We are allowed to play outside but very limited time only. I begun to got board reading and writing and fonder of playing. That’s the biggest challenge of my childhood. Although I still manage to be on top but on the later years I almost out of the best, graduated third on my elementary education. I really join a school competition but mostly I loss and failed and that made me depressed so much. I felt that time that I was chained and not free. Yes, at that young age, I remember that I even ask my mother, “bakit malupit si papang” and the answer is “ para din sa inyo yung kaistrikto ng papa niyo”. Reason that I can’t understand that time I usually punished myself not eating (diet, hahaha). My father loves to punish me also, slap, scold, whatever he can hold he slaps at me. I started and wanted to cursed him that time because of anger and hated I’ve felt. I’m not only physically but also emotionally and psychologically hurt.

E.        ADOLESCENCE:
An exciting and enjoyable stage of development in my life. Engage more in exploring myself, exercises my weak freedom and starting to do things beyond limits. Even it is punishable on the part of my father I still find a way to play with my peers. I enjoy playing and bonding with my friends. I’m a little bit mature on dealing with them and in making decision. Although sometimes I’ve done negative i accept consequences and not hide from it. Still the strictness is there and it really affects my behavior as a person. In the later part of my secondary education. I enjoyed so much my adulthood. A lot of school competition in out the campus and other extra-curricular activities. I’ve been an active competitor and like this competition but lucky don’t like me that much (hehehe) “mas marami talo kaysa winner”. But that’s not important to me that time; I just want to enjoy the change and really love exploring myself. I still manage myself graduating with flying colors in my secondary level. I also enjoy this stage emotionally and psychologically meeting and dealing with other people that both give positive and negative outcome but really I do take its consequences. I never regret any mistakes I’ve done because I really learned from it. In later part of my adulthood when my exploration push me to limits. Done many things that made me irresponsible and walk different path, much more on the emotional and psychological aspects but still must face consequences. A lot more interesting rides of exploration I’ve done in my adulthood that really helps me searching my identity. And as always done, in every good and bad things made, always face its consequences.

III.  C O N C L U S I O N:
       Looking back and scanning backwards the faces of life, I’m happy to say that I enjoy each and every tiny thing happened in my life. From the time I’ve learned A, B, C, D, counting 1, 2, 3, and saying 1 4 3. From the time I learned to sing, write and start to fight. I really treasure it, infancy, childhood and adulthood are stages of development of our life that will reflect your future as a person so must properly guided, monitored understand be judgmental and be           responsible on the choices we make.
          Again, life if from birth to death. But between birth to death are choices. We are responsible on every choices we made and must every consequences of it. And lastly, BETTER LIVE IT WELL!!!    
   

2 komento: